PFHA Rule Book
PFHA members are governed by the PFHA Constitution and Rule Book which is updated every two years. This document contains rules governing membership, shows and the registration of Paso Fino horses. Any member may submit a Rule Change Proposal (RCP), which is voted on by the membership through their regional delegates at the January Membership Meeting during the respective year. The RCPs receiving a majority of affirming votes are incorporated in the PFHA Constitution and Rule Book.
The Guide to Paso Fino Tack provides detail descriptions of the tack that is allowed in PFHA sanctioned shows.
For our members that compete internationally in Confepaso sponsored events, they would follow the Confepaso Rule Book.
Any member may submit an Extraordinary Rule Change Proposal, which the Board of Directors is empowered to enact. An Extraordinary Rule Change is defined as one that, unless expedited, would create or continue a severe hardship, safety issue or a gross unfairness to the Association, its members or their horses or its competitions. The rule change proposal form MUST contain a statement describing clearly how the proposed change meets the above criteria.
- PFHA Constitution and Rule Book in English (Eff. 9/1/18)
- Extraordinary Rule Changes Passed 8-1-15
- Guide to Paso Fino Tack (2016) – Please use this tack guide rather than the guide located at the end of the 2016 Rule Book, which is not updated.
- CONFEPASO Youth Competition Regulations in Equitation 2015
- CONFEPASO Reglamento de Amazonas y Jinetes en Equitación 2015
- PFHA Judges Curriculum Handbook