Duplicate Certificate Request

FORMS: Registration Fees / Registration Forms

If the original certificate of registration for your horse has been lost or destroyed and you need a new copy, a Duplicate Certificate and Transfer Request Form must be submitted to the PFHA office. This form requires complete information about the horse, 2-3 color photos of the horse, and the signature of the current owner on record. The signature must be notarized per the instructions.

If you need a duplicate certificate and would like to transfer ownership as well, fill out the “Transfer” section on the Duplicate Certificate and Transfer Request Form. Provide the new owner information in this section. If you do not need to transfer ownership at the time of requesting a duplicate certificate, leave this section of the form blank.